Something terrible has happened! A law has been passed which forbids the children of 5EB from starting their sentences with the word ‘I’.
Write about either your adventure to the creepy jungle or your adventure to the haunted desert…but be warned, if you start any of your sentences with ‘I’, you will face HORRIBLE CONSEQUENCES!!!
Possible sentence starters:
- Adverbs (suddenly, angrily)
- ‘Ed’ words (terrified, worried, confused)
- HANDS connectives – see wall!
- Time connectives – see wall!
- Use a metaphor or a simile.